I’m Alyssa! Welcome to Traveling Alyssa, my travel blog! I started this blog after traveling to over 24 cities in 5 years!
I am 26-year-old travel blogger based in Dallas, Texas! I’m into history, museums, art, wall murals, and anything else that will help me get to truly know a city and its’ locals!
I’m originally from Cleveland, Ohio. We recently moved to Dallas after living in Miami, Florida for four years!
I’m a die-hard Cleveland sports fan. If you’ve ever been there, you’ll know we are crazy about good food and alcohol. I am always looking for the best restaurants, ice cream, sweets, and drinks. Yep, I’m a Foodie!
In addition to my travels, I also love to share my outfits (via Like to Know It) and accessories! I’m passionate about what I share and I aim to gain your trust by only sharing things I loved eating, wearing, experiencing, or drinking!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my website!
- I am a full-time Registered Nurse in a Pediatric ICU
- My boyfriend Tyler and I have been together for over 8 years
- I was a cheerleader from around 3-years-old all the way through college
- I love photography, crafts, music, animals, and art
- I have a thing for walls… wall art that is! You will see plenty of it here!
- History was always my favorite subject, so you’ll likely see me traveling to historical sites and places in my journeys!
- My favorite foods are: Donuts, Salsa & Chips, Mexican, Steak, Burgers, & all sweets!
- I am a cat mom of two adorable tabbies!
Here are some answers to the questions I receive the most!
Do you travel full-time?
At this time, no. I am a full-time Registered Nurse in a Trauma ICU and I love my job!
Are you a solo-female-traveler?
No, I travel with my boyfriend Tyler, however I love supporting solo-female-travel women!
Why did you start a blog?
I wanted to share my photography, itineraries, and tips with the world! I never knew how wonderful this world of people was and I am so grateful to be apart of it!
I hope that you enjoy my page and that you’re able to use it for your own adventures! Thanks for visiting!
Follow my travel photos on my social media: